Since you’ve come to this tab, it means that it’s important for you to keep your data safe on the Web. I care about the proper treatment of your personal data.
Respecting your time, I have prepared for you an abbreviated version of the most important rules related to privacy protection. If basic information turns out to be insufficient for you, below you will find a broader description in which I explain how I handle personal information entrusted to me by you.
- The administrator of personal data at https://cleancode.blog is me: Mateusz Palichleb. You can contact me at any time using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember that providing personal data, as well as consenting to their processing is completely voluntary. All personal data provided to me is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have agreed.
- You have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time. You can do it yourself or using my help.
- I care about the proper protection of your personal data, guaranteeing that they will be processed only for the purpose for which you have agreed, stored in a safe manner and not made available to third parties, unless you have given your consent.
- I use the analytical tools described below that collect anonymous information about your website visits.
The administrator of the personal data of the website: https://cleancode.blog, ie the entity responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data is Mateusz Palichleb.
Current legal regulations grant you a number of rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (Global Privacy Enforcement Network – GPEN),
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data if you have given your consent.
Remember that you can always ask me to provide you with more information about what data I have about you and for what purposes I process it. All you have to do is send a message to the e-mail address provided above.
The purposes for which I process your personal data
Contact with the use of the form
By contacting via the contact form, you give me at least your e-mail address. It is up to you whether you provide additional data in the content. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to contact me.
Your data is processed in this case in order to contact you. The basis for processing your data is your consent. You have the right to request a history of correspondence and you may request removal thereof, unless the preservation of correspondence is justified by my interest (eg protection against claims).
The comment system is operated by Disqus Inc., 301 Howard Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA94105, USA. Disqus is an independent administrator of your personal data, and the use of the system is based on the acceptance by you of the Disqus service provision regulations.
The data provided when adding a comment is used to publish a comment. The basis for their processing is your consent. The data will be processed for the duration of the blog’s operation, unless you ask for deletion of the comment in advance, which will delete your data from the database.
At any time you can correct your data assigned to the comment, as well as request their removal and transfer. These rights can be exercised directly as part of your user account in the Disqus system.
Entrusting the processing of personal data
Your data may be processed by third parties, to whom I commission the performance of individual activities related to ensuring the proper functioning of the website. Entities to whom I entrust the processing of personal data, guarantee the use of appropriate security measures and the security of personal data required by law. Entities to which I entrust data processing are:
- Zenbox Sp. z o.o. based in Częstochowa (Poland, Europe), address: Dąbrowskiego Street 7/6, post code: 42-202 Częstochowa, VAT ID(NIP): 9492191021 – in order to store personal data on the server,
- Google LLC – to use Google services, including e-mail
By using my website, you send a query to my server on which my site is stored. Logs include IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site. Their content is not disclosed to anyone.
Data stored in server logs is not associated with specific people using the website and is not used to identify specific people.
Cookies are IT data that is stored in your terminal equipment. On the website I use two basic types of cookies: session and permanent. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until you delete them.
Clear consent for cookies
I use own cookies in order to:
- ensure the website works properly,
- proper operation of pop-ups and forms.
I also use third party cookies:
- Google Analytics (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) – to create statistics and analyze them for website optimization,
- Disqus (publisher: Disqus Inc., 717 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94103) – for comments on the blog.